TI-H: Mother Board

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Mother Board

Exactly how big is this "mother board" you mention going to be??? My
idea of the EII was going to be a memory expander that plugs into the
link or SPinTerface port. It would be small and maybe even have
interchangable memory Modules or something like that.

Now I don't even know how much stuff you are working on now! I'm not
complaining or trying to be rude, cause This sounds nice, but I would
want to carry it in my pocket too! Will the devices work individualy on
the link port, or are you planning on having one link port interface and
everything plug into it???

I'd appreciate any info.

Also, how much of the EII is Bryan's???

Is it possible to redesign parts to NOT use his technology so you won't
have any problems with him. The way things are going, it'd probably be
faster that way!!! Does Bryan reply to ANY mail??? Is it possible he is
off line, or is he just ignoring you, or are you in contact and he's
just being a pain???
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html