Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

You don't have to use the mac os...you can program your own gui and have it
load instead of the finder.  I've got MacDOS which is dos for a mac and its
the same as the dos prompt...

Dos was devolped before the 70s, microsoft didn't make it.  dos is a rip of
cp/m and unix.

Not all of dos 7.0 was rewritten.  The first few lines of bootstraping code
are almost totally the same as 6.22...