Re: TI-H: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sorry

OK....I think that we should start keeping this kinds of messages out of this
e-mailing list. Maybe this e-mail will help cut down on other ones of this type.
If it is personal in any way, send the e-mail to the actual person and not the
whole list. This really clutters things up!!!

--Please do not try to redirect the things I said back at me...I wanted to raise
the point that these things get annoying and that we should all stop. This is a
TI-HARDWARE List--not a personal chit-chat-make fun of people, etc. list!

OK...enough with the speech.

--
I am trying to find myself. If I should return before I come back, please ask me
to wait.

Yet, another e-mail from:
PAT HAGGE
 E-Mail   : maxrebo@mindless.com
 Homepage : http://sparx.ml.org/pat
 ICQ#     : 3390354
"Duct tape is like the Force - it has a dark and a light side and it holds the
universe together."