Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

Im not wrong dumbass, There is no difference between epoxy on the
variable resistor, and just putting a fixed resistor, Ive done it like
20 servoes and they work fine....and yes you must file off the stop
notch.... use 2.2k resistors like this:

             2.2k
        c()--/\/\/---+       wire all connected
           2.2k