Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Grahamdrew wrote:

> Might I mention that OnNow and OffNow settings need to be included in
> the manufactures BIOS settings, and that that feature will not be
> useable by anyone with said BIOS settings.  Therefore Gate's is gunna
> need to convince manufactures to include the junk into thier
> Motherboards, which caould have some problems running stuf other than
> 98, something the general consumer might not like...

why does the general consumer care? all the general consumer sees/knows is
that Windows 98 is going to revolutionize the computer industry. web
integration everywhere you turn. instant ON/OFF. who cares about that unix
thing? from all the general consumer knows, Microsoft is doing them a HUGE
favor.
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |