Re: TI-H:from parallax list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:from parallax list

Grant Stockly wrote:

> You wouldn't be able to fit enough code in the stamp to use ti vat
> regnition, so just make your own protocall...
>
> You only have something like 60 words of memory!

That's why you invest more money (and you thought a basic stamp was expensive
?!?) in a stamp II that will hold 1000 (+) words. Check a JDR catalogue for the
specifics (I can't find mine). You can also buy neat little add-ons for the
stamps, like memory simms, clock/calander unit, electric compass,
ect.                -Michael