Re: TI-H: Too much!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Too much!

IBM people will buy the G3 for its speed in WinNT and then decide that the
MacOS is surperior for somethings, and the WinNt is surperior in others...

The way it works is kinda like C with shared librarys...  Instead of a
programm calling the sound chip/card directly, It would call a sys
instruction...  That way apps can be made cross platform.

(Mac roms have been like this since 1984...)