TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

> >In the current war of processors -- the PowerPC G3 in Macs vs. the
> >Intel Pentium II for Windows -- whose faster-than-thou claims do you believe?
> >
> >                         Apple       1781 (63%)
> >
> >                         Intel       1037 (37%)

That 63% sure know what they're talking about! (=

Wish I had a G3!!! I'll take a G3 over a PC any day, and if I ever get a
PC, I'll trade it for a G3! (: I don't need a PC other than my old P75
with no CD or sound. I havn't touched it for over 2 months!

Also, Servos have 3 wires. How are they run??? If anyone knows let me
know?

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html