Re: TI-H: Too much!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Too much!

Well, I'm on one of the fastest cable modem services in the world (none of
that 500k/sec stuff) that's fast enough.  With xDSL comming out this
Christmas (Holiday Season, for all you politicaly correct people!) that will
even out the score.  Besides, the calcs can only go 9600 baud, more IF mel
is still working on that thing.