Re: TI-H: Too much!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Too much!

Could you also include: IR link; Keyboard connector; Printer connector, EII
:--); 8 and 16 bit I/O ports, and radio link (for ed. purpouses only)?  I
especially need the Radio link because someone in Germany wants to buy a
high-power one.  As for the TV cardythingy, does it tune channels?  Can I
put an antenna on my calc and watch TV?  Is there any way to get it to
refresh faster?  What exactly is the refresh on the 92?  How about software?
Sorry about all the questions.  BTW, the schematic program is WONDERFUL!!!
Not only does it take about 5 minutes or less to put a VERY complicated
circuit in, but there are numerous test devices that you can use to test the
circuit!  TraxMaker is good if you make your own PCBs.