TI-H: Too much!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Too much!

Right now I've got too much energy!  Robert can you send me the address of
that schematic program?  I beleive I have a schematic program working and I
will post instructions on how to build a 4bit sound card as well as make a
TV card for your calc!  (you see the image on the TV).

Some info on the TV card:
-I could have posted it before but it isn't that cool...
-stretches pict to limits of TV
-press button, and you have the image!
-in ASM you can get about 2fps on an 83 and 5fps on a 92 so you could do
presentations!

If that isn't enough info please tell me...

I need a better sch program than the demo that runs in DOS!