TI-H: Since when do diodes have 3 leads?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Since when do diodes have 3 leads?

I got the backordered shipment of parts for link cables from Mouser today.
First of all, they overcharged me (I'm not too happy about that) and they
sent me 20 TINY dioded (SMDs?)  with three leads!!!  What the heck!!!  I
have several orders and cannot wait to send them back and order again.  Does
anyone know how to use those?  They have 2 on one side and 1 on the other.

   -Robert Brack

   -reb@netride.com

   -www.mynamehere.com/robert

"Where do you want to go today?" - Bill Gates
"When do you want to crash today?" - Reality