RE: TI-H: 92/89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: 92/89

If ZShell and fargo could be created, I'm sure an 89 buyer will figure out how to update the OS.  As for the 92+, that's going to be a mixed blessing, because now Fargo programs have to be redone, or someone will have to write up a support program, most likely.
	And the SP Interface is CPU independent, it's just a different set of physical connections to the crappy link port.  It can actually be done to any device with a similar link port, not just the TI 8x series, but also (maybe) the casio calcs.

Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group