TI-H: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Help

Sorry, I think I'm going to have to use Internet Explorer. Well, what I did was disassemble my calculator completely.  I removed the module in the back (I have before, and it always has worked), and took all of the keys out and cleaned them. I also went and got something to eat in the meantime, so everything was apart for about an hour and a half (including the time it took me to put all of the buttons back into thier place).  I put everything back together and when I press ON (or put a graph-link cable in the I/O port) nothing appers on the screen.  I have tried the contrast adjustment but unfourtunatly the problem is not just a low contrast setting.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.