Re: TI-H: TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89

I wonder if it will have an exact replica of a plus module in it...  If
so, those of us with a 92 could possibly just get an 89, and transfer the
plus module from calc to calc if necessary...  Just a thought...

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998 14:01:20 -0800 The Mallucks <malluck@bellsouth.net>
writes:

>SMC12 wrote:
>
>> It is just a handheld version of the 92 w/ 92+.  It says all 92+
>programs
>> are compatible, and that it can link with a 92.  So, doesn't it seem
>that
>> they just took the 92 architecture and shrank it?  And if you think
>about
>> it, it's kind of a rip-off, since the screen is 1/2 as big.
>
>  But $50 less for the same software, a smaller calc and add-on
>module. The
>screen dimentions are a little weird. 100 by 160. It's not quite half
>(the
>ti-85/6 are though). The ti-92 dimentions are 128 by 240. I wonder how
>the
>graphics are going to translate?
>                    -Michael

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]