Re: TI-H: TI-85 dead <--not good

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 dead <--not good

> >I was in class and somoone thought it would be funny to hurl my TI85
> >accross the room at the wall.  At least the LCD resembles a piece of
> >art!

> >Same thing for the 86.  it was steped on... (REAL big person)

I would NOT let those morons get away with that without $100 payment. Do
the teachers/faculty know, cause I would have went to them IMMEDIATELY,
and followed up by contacting the parents of the idiot that did it!
Throughing a calc hard enough at a wall to break it is NO accident! Make
the little idiot pay!!! Someone swiped one of my calcs in class (teacher
was out). He just popped in the room and ran with it. I ran 1-1/2 times
around the school and into the library and grabbed the guy and recovered
my 85. It was just a joke, but sometimes "jokes" go too far. I was back
in class before the teach got back.

It was fun! (=

I went to a good school. I simply needed the calc right at that moment.
I know he would never have done anything other than hide it or play
daedalus or break out, but you, you need to do something! Your calc was
damaged! $100 is hard to come by!

Don't let this person get away with it!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html