Re: TI-H: TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89

Why do they let you use a non-qwerty keyboard?  If I change mine to
DVORAK can I use it then like all of those @%%@# with their 92+es without
a typewriter keyboard?  I thought the SAT had to approve a specific calc
first.  If so it probably wouldn't pass anymore than the 92+ would.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 22:08:15 -0500 "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com> writes:

>It is however, also allowed to SAT's because it does not have a QWERTY
>(or
>as the rules say "typwriter style") keyboard... Guess what i'm buying
>this
>weekend.
>
>-- Jon Olson

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]