RE: TI-H: About the new calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: About the new calcs

	And how difficult would it be to redo when you have a three-wire interface?
	That means, Tx, Rx, and clock, which is a lot better than the bi-directional that they're currently using.  And besides, they can't do that with the 89 (which should have a lower number.  What if they come up with a more powerful 8x?  What do they do, go into hexadecimal and call it the 8A?), because it has to be compatible with the 92/92+ for linking.  Just about any design can be redone to work with a three-wire, and it would be a lot less complex, except for I2C work.  And even that might be handled pretty easily.  I would much rather have a better link, especially because we've seen how tough it is to get a high density EEPROM connected without a microcontroller.

Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group