TI-H: About the new calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: About the new calcs

This new calc (89) really makes me wonder. Why should a calc that is
exactly the same as another (almost) be allowable on SATs, just because
it has a different type of keyboard?  Is that really fair to those of us
who recently (or ever) bought a 92?
Also, the 92, with a 92+ will end up costing around $300 depending where
you got it... (200 for the calc, 80(?) for the plus)
But this new calc with all the same features is only around 150?  There
is a little price difference there...
Oh well.  I guess complaining about it wont do much...

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]