TI-H: FW: TI-89 and other new design approaches

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: FW: TI-89 and other new design approaches

Well, I had to write to them about their new designs, and I got a reply!
Check it out, I also outlined the basic things that we WANT in a TI.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group