Re: TI-H: TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89

I'm going to pay a local teacher to get the TI-73 for me, even if it's a
rip off, simply so I can complete my colection. Remember though, It does
support linking, so it may be possible to do ASM, and don't put it down
for the math stuff. TI (at least I haven't found it yet) didn't seem to
say what the internal specs were. It may have more power, though I doubt
it. I don't care about it though. Whenever I have spare cash. My goal is
the TI-89. Imagine the EII ported to it! over a Megabyte of memory to
use!!! Plus, it's "legal" on SAT type tests!!!

Great calc!!!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: