Re: TI-H: Test, sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Test, sorry

Yeah, but I want a plotter.  No offense, I just want to be able to whip this
thing out on a test and get all the answers right :--) My math teacher said
that he would let me.  As far as making the driver, I do need help.  Since I
don't know ASM and I don't think BASIC would do, I need all the help I can
get.  Do you know where I can get like a tutorial of 92 BASIC?

>Yes.  I made a calculator to parallel/serial printer adaptor but no one in
>every single asm list or even the hardware/basic places wanted to use it.
>If you want to program a driver, go ahed.  I will tell you how.  It is too
>easy...
>
>>Yo scared me, I thought you were sick and tired of us and were leaving!
I'm