Re: TI-H: Speech synthesis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Speech synthesis

I can't remember where, but here is the list of sites I went to, I have
no access for a week or so, so I can't tell which I went too, but one of
these should be the archive for finding games/list of all known
games/searches, and one has a formum to talk about games/emulators.  I'll
see if I can find my good list of links.
ftp://arnold.hiof.no:6502/games/INDEX
ftp://utopia.hacktic.nl/pub/c64/Scene/Oldies/
http://www.p-c-net.net/~stuartc/emulators/computer/c64/
http://debra.rau.ac.za/C64/

This place only searches a few sites, but will search any one for what
you specify.
http://www.jbrain.com/caboom/index.phtml

~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:43:25 -0500 Adam Liette <kb8ydx@geocities.com>
writes:
>Sorry for being off subject for the list, but not too far from the
>current
>conversation.
>Is there a site on the internet or someone who has Caveman Ugh
>Olympics? A friend
>of mine had this back in the 80's when the C64 was his main machine,
>and he
>always talks about it. I'd like to be able to see it.
>
>Anyone know where it can be found??? The program or a D64/T64 file is
>fine.
>
>--
>Adam T. Liette
>kb8ydx@geocities.com
>http://www.qsl.net/kb8ydx
>ICQ: 4561859

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]