Re: TI-H: Temp sensor code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Temp sensor code

Stein Sem-Jacobsen wrote:

> I just looked through the code, and why isn't there any IN commands there.
> It has to read the port?

    I noticed that also, and saw that the dissassembler intterpeted it
incorrecltly..  HEre is an even more updated versiopn.. I appolize for this 3rd
post, but it's actaully a benficial one..  I've gone through, commented SOME of
the code, and changed some of the labels to REAL names....  the IN command was
interepeted as REAL data (i.e. db 5,34,2)..

--
Trent Lillehaugen
Computer Engineering Major

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-asm_auto_file; name="temp2.asm"