Re: TI-H: Plans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Plans

Unfortunately, I cannot afford machines like that.  I was submitting a
proposal, if you will, of how a moderately upgraded calculator case
should look like IMO, as everyone wanted cases but no one was talking
about how it would look.  The dimensions on this are rough, as I do not
own all these parts, but tried to create a Universal 8X box, the Ti-LE
case.
Could you please rephrase the DIP question?
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:46:30 EST Ski4fun104 <Ski4fun104@aol.com> writes:

>I like the plans how soon you going to start making them? Also how
>position
>DIP switch will the DIP pannel hold?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]