TI-H: SID Chips

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: SID Chips

Howdy,

I have three C64s that don't work for the same (unknown) reason.  They
just sit there and don't output anything to the screen.  I'm pretty sure
though that the SID chip (and maybe various other parts) are still in
working order.  If someone wants the chips, email me.  I am willing to
trade them, or sell them for the cost of shipping (you get the whole
computer though).

Just in case someone has one, I am looking for an interface card for a
Creative Labs 2x CDROM drive.  Sometimes they are called Panasonic or
Matushita and they use a proprietary interface found on sound boards and
on stand-alone cards.

Matthew

"One World, One Web, One Program"
     Microsoft Promotional Ad

"Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Fuehrer"
     Adolf Hitler

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]