RE: TI-H: Pager thingy from Yahoo, pretty cool!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Pager thingy from Yahoo, pretty cool!

As long as we're spamming, look at the last line on my sig.  That's the AOL IM tool.  It's for internet users, and allows you to contact AOL users as well.  It's also free, and it works rather well, I have most of my friends suckered into it, because it works decently, and I can still keep tabs on my less computer-literate friends ("What's an ISP???")
Now, if we could establish a client for that on the TI's, that would rock.  Just another addon to the Calc Internet project.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group