Re: TI-H: New plan of activities

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New plan of activities

>The first thing we should do is program the SID to make a distortion
>gutiar.  I play it.  It is cool.  If you have ever heard "Breakfast with
>tiffany" (yep. 85 people, that one) you have heard electric distortion
>gutiars...

I just took my C64 apart, and I found out that U9 on the new models (U18 on
the older ones) which is the SID chip, is removable!  That means that you
won't have to mess it up by desoldering the chip from the board!  And I
can't find a place to buy them seperatly.  Does anyone else know?

BTW, I found out that the original version (6581) was 12v (used in the brown
C64's) and the new one (8580) was 5v (used in the white flat one.)