Re: TI-H: TI-Schematics update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Schematics update

Sometimes I think "when will we all get a life and buy a laptop..."  :)
But then I reliaze, thats what normal people do...none of which can be
found here... :)

>The TI-92 will be HELL!!! it has at least 8 large chips and massive
>discrete component circuits. I'll eventualy do it, but it'll be a while.

Um...thats an understatement.  Not only is the bord 2 sided, it is multi
layered!

Thanks for "Richards essay part 2"...   ;)

Actually, It wasn't you...with the combination of everyone else, I guess I
was pushed over the edge...and I think I fell before grabbing a rock...  :)

Your message was the largest, so I thought "mmmm...meaty.  must reply!".
It wasn't you that made me mad.

Something all computer/programmer guys know.  We all have bad tempors at
everything.  We are showered with power every day.  Our computers (well
some of ours...  :(  ) do what we want them to do all of the time.

What most comptuer "nerds" (just a 'formal' term...) have a problem with is
their temper.  They will be happy and productive and then all of a sudeen
be crazy.  I see that something like this will happen again, I just hope we
will notice it sooner instead of letting it get worse...  (Remember
November?  :)  )