TI-H: TI-Schematics update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-Schematics update

>I was aware of this. I was not suggesting that the port be used as
>the only connetor in the docking station...ONLY for the LCD output to
>the larger color LCD screen...sorry i wasnt clear.
>with direct bus access it should be possible.  so as soon as someone
>maps out the 92(hint hint richard) then we could do it.

Well, we all know I finnished Mel Tsai's work mapping the TI-85. I never
did the LCD, but I'll do that someday.

I started the TI-82, but both my TI-82 boards are EXTREMELY physicaly
damaged, and I'm not getting accurate results. I'm going to put it off
and do the TI-81 next. Then the TI-80. The TI-81 is nearly IDENTICAL to
the TI-85, so i only need to look at a few things, check some
connections, and alter the TI-85 schematic. No problem.

The TI-80 will be easy as well. I'll also map the blank spots for the
Link port.

I'll get back to the TI-82 after those.

I'll do the TI-83, 86, and 92 as soon as I get a spare or a broken one.
(hint, hint, if you have a broken TI-82, 83, 86, or 92, I'll buy it for
cheap)

The TI-92 will be HELL!!! it has at least 8 large chips and massive
discrete component circuits. I'll eventualy do it, but it'll be a while.

Also, I've appologized to grant, and If everyone else will cool off and
appologize, I'd feel beter too. I kinda started this in a way, and I
feel bad about it. (atleast I feel like I started it). Grant has been
working on the EII for months, and he does NOT deserve to be treated
this way. I realy felt bad about something he told me, and I feel realy
sorry about it. I still see messages going around, and I want it to stop
as much as he does!!! He can't release some stuff cause he needs
permission from Bryan Rittmeyer. He's been trying, but people keep
complaining. Stop sending such mean messages to him. He continues to
help us out, and we've been treating him quite badly.

Please, stop these messages and support grant's work rather than saying
all the bad things and complaining. I did enough myself. Don't keep it
going. Have a heart for the guy. He doesn't deserve this stuff.

Thanks!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page