Re: TI-H: IR link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR link

>>Actually, I have the schematics for an illegal 25w transmitter, show me
how
>>to hook it up, and then maybe you can use it yourself!!!  (BTW, I'll get
>>permission from the FCC before using it in Indiana!)
>
>Wow! robert!  If you search long enough you can find the instructions for a
>200watt version!

i found one, but the person is not willing to give it to me for under $300.
The 25w was $5, and only took me 2 months to talk the company into selling
the schematic for "educational purposes only".

>You don't "get permission".  You buy a lisense from the FCC at an auction,
>and your station has to be over 100 watts...

No prob,  I'll be able to connect to you once I get the 200w :---)  (BTW, I
live in Indiana).

>Who said anything about you had to use it legally?  :)

Not me :)