Re: TI-H:ti 92 specs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:ti 92 specs

I was aware of this..... I was not suggesting that the port be used as
the only connetor in the docking station...ONLY for the LCD output to
the larger color LCD screen...sorry i wasnt clear.

with direct bus access it should be possible.  so as soon as someone
maps out the 92(hint hint richard) then we could do it.