Re: TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

I will give you my schematics for my cartridge that I made back in sixth
grade.  Richard, I don't know why your general attitude in a priviate mail
was:

'I thought of it, which means no one in the world can.  I don't care if you
thought of it before you got interent or even before you found this calc
group, its mine.  mine mine mine...'

Actually rich, I thought of the idea *too* which prooves that two people
cah have the same idea.  To proove this, I will include my orrigional
drawings and my edited drawings to be compatible with yours.  The
orrigional is dated some time in september of 96.

I will release the EII chips, schematic when bryan gives me permission as
well as a load of other stuff.

If I've left something unanwsered please tell me.

Grant