TI-H: Back to normal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Back to normal

Grant isn't the kind of person to hold a grudge.  He has pretty much
forgotten what everyone did before.  Keep in mind that when someone pushes
him over the edge, he might react different next time.

Bascally just keep cool and nothing will happen.  He can't release half of
his things untill bryan gives him permission, which he has been waiting for
a response.

I've looked at his e-mail records and he has told you in the past.  There
are lots of cool things we've got here and it would be benificial to you to
treat him like anyother human being.

No ones ever flamed me, so why is it different for him?  Remember, one
goes, two actually go...

-Rach