Re: TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

>>I'll probably charge $60, plus $5 for the SPinTerface, plus $5 for
>>shipping for the SPinTerface version.
>
>>The EII is Grant and Bryan's project. I'm simply buying the parts from
>>them and building it for people. As soon as I get some more orders,
i'll
>>ask Grant for chips.
>
>Richard-
>I don't know about most people but I haven't gotten around to making my
>SPinTerface yet.  If I was to buy an EII from you I'm wondering if you
>would be willing to put the SPinTerface into my calculators?  And if
so,
>how much would it cost?  Could you cut a deal if I wanted my 85 and 86
both
>done?  I'm assuming that the SPinTerface works with the 86 too.  Please
get
>back to me privately, or to the list because I'm positive that I'm not
the
>only person in this situation.  Thanks for everything you've done.

Well, the EII is $60, and I do the SPinTerface for just $5. Shipping is
$5 as well, and yes, you can use the SPinTerface on any link calc.

If I do two calcs, then just include $6 for shipping and I'll do the
extra SPinTerface free. I want to get the schematic soon. I want to make
sure to make a WORKING MMOD design so you only need 1 EII and cheaper
MMODs for each calc you have. I havn't seen the schematic yet. Grant
says the EII is finnished, but I don't know ANYONE who's seen the
schematic. I'll build it if he'll send the AVRs and the schematic. I'm
as annoyed as everyone else. Soon. Oh well. I'll let you know when I
have EII's ready to be sold. I have quite the backorder list. It may
take a full day to sort out all the old EII orders. A week or so to
build them all. I'll have fun. Oh yea, I may use Tic-Tac cases because
size wise, they are PERFECT!!! I'm going to have VERY fresh breath!!! (=

Thanks for wanting to order from me!!! I'll let you know IMMEDIATLY when
I can do your order! OK!!!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page