Re: TI-H: Medium case and TI-81 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Medium case and TI-81 ASM

>>The EII has 8-bit sound
>
>Mel Tsai's planned, but never finnesed EIII had sound, but I've not
>heard of Bryan Rittmeyer or Grant producing sound on their EII!

8bit->8bit dac

>>>Another idea, is ROM cartridges. The DBA port could possibly contain
>>>programs on ROM!!! have a shell automaticly look for the DBA port on
>>>startup or when a button is pressed and then use it as if it were the
>>>ROM!
>>
>>Remember that ROMS are parallel and you only have 2 pins.
>
>DUH... DBA stands for Direct bus access! That means that you have all 16
>address lines and the 8 data lines. I'm not talking about the link port!
>Duh!!!

Ok.  What you meant to say was:

"Your stupid.  You don't know what DBA is.  16 addresses 8 data... stupid"

(btw, I've never heard dua used since 5th grade)

You would have to worry about other technicalities when doing this.  Ones
that to me don't make it worth it.  Its not just put header her and there
like you like to do...  :)