RE: TI-H: New Calculator!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: New Calculator!!!

>I want it to be king of calculators as well.

Of them here, no one can obtain such a title

>I'm just realy excited about actualy building something more than a
>"better link port"

Thanks for comment on his "better link port" it was not needed, though.
(that was a joke.  I hated it your comment.)

Maybe someone doesn't want to rip there calc open to connect a RC., or a VCR...

Btw, the best calc we are working on is called BS.  It runs BS-OS.  Runs
off a 68060 at 100MHz and feels like a TI-92 on crack.  A regular TI-92
would be more like a first drunk hang over.  A regular TI92 can do about .8
MIPS.  I'd say that a 68060 can do a good 50 to 56 MIPS.

It runs, and runs, but never initializes properly.  It halts when it looks
for the link port.  have to slow the puppy down 255 times to make it speed
of TI-92...

-R