TI-H: $25 backlight Kits -- 2nd order! (Everyone ordering please read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: $25 backlight Kits -- 2nd order! (Everyone ordering please read)

There is enough intrest in the backlight kits that
I am offering a second batch of 7, this time in
blue-green.  Three are currently three panels
left, first come, first serve.
The list stands at:

Andrew Boudreau -- TI-85 kit
MangoMan43@aol.com -- TI-85 kit
Grant Stockly -- TI-85 kit
Kyle Vernon (nonlist) -- TI-85 kit

As far as I know, all the TI-8x LCDs are the same
size.  If you plan on installing the kit in something
other than an 85 or 92, measure the screen (just
the clear area of the plastic screen over the LCD),
and let me know what it is.

If you are in on the first batch, and would prefer
a blue-green panel, instead of white, tell me, and
we might be able to swap people around.  Also, if
everyone is agreeable, we could change the color
of the first order to blue-green (makes no diff to me).

David Knaack