Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

>Ok, here's what I think.  I think you should make a case with a slot in
the
>back that is kinda like the Spinterface but it uses card contacts.
Then
>comebody could make and sell the card cases with contacts at the right
>spacing.

NO!!! This was brought up before, except someone wanted to use an 8-pin
header. If you change it, then the old SPinTerface cartridges are
nolonger compatible. It would actualy be HARDER!!!

PEOPLE LISTEN!!! The mold can be made without a single hole!!! The
plastic is simply made thinner where the plugs are put. You pop out the
plastic and install the plug!!! What's so hard to understand. It'll have
a popout for an MMOD slot on the top, to use MMODs for the OPTIONAL
built in EII. The turbo, EL, and any other switches can be added as
needed. Just pop out the hole and install the switch. The volume control
won't be a pop out, but a filler can be molded to pop into it. The
speaker hole can be popout too!!! personaly though, WAIT for the
duplicate cases or keep your old one if you don't want anything in it!!!

I explained, making cases like the ones TI makes is more complex than a
simple two piece mold!!! Pleeeeeeeeze understand. You may end up payin 2
or 3 times more for a SMALLER duplicate case than the cas ewith the 1
inch left extention and 1/2 inch thicker!!!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html