Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

you will scare off buyrs if you have too much junk. start with something
simpl3e and you will sell alot of them, then maybee go for something
more complicated.
i want a clone... but maybee with slightly larger dimensins, you are
takeing it a step to far when you make them with all the extra hardware.
i dont want to lug something around that is any more than half an inch
bigger either direction.