Re: TI-H: It's alife NOT!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: It's alife NOT!

I actually never talk on the phone.  I'll get distracted and wander off.
It's not all my fault though; one friend of mine has called, and I called
them before, and never got a word in.  I managed a grunt here and there,
and maybe a laugh, but never got to talk.  The thing is to devote plenty
of time to your interest you have a choice:  calculators or chicks.  I
chose calculators.  (It was a close call with some good offers from the
human world until I got my ti-92 and ASH was made for the 82.)  Life=0
Nerdiness=()()  <-That should look like infinity.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
Nerdmath of the day///>  If you spend 3 months salary on an
engagement/wedding ring for a close bond with a human then you must spend
at least six month's salary on a new computer for the tightest bond of
all; nerd to computer

gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly) writes:
>Well, okay.  I have to admit sometimes I hear a click and wonder what
>I've
>done...  :)  The problem is that sometimes calc stuff is more
>interesting
>than what they have to say...  ;)
>
>>Heh.. Last time I tried that, I got accused of not paying attention
>>her. Who says I don't learn quickly?
>>
>>--
>>Greg Hill
>>greg-hill@bigfoot.com
>>www.comports.com/link

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]