Re: TI-H: Plastic cases, EII, & MMODs: READ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Plastic cases, EII, & MMODs: READ

>Aren't copyrights for the protection of plagerism of
>written/creative art and stuff? (you know what I mean,
>things like tradenames, books, movies, etc) If one wishes
>to protect the design of a device, doesn't it have to be patented.

Don't start this up again. Any work that can be printed can be
copyrighted. This includes graphical images, which also includes
schematics.

This is simple, and I have already given permission for people to use
it. I don't want to cause any trouble, so don't reply. If you want to do
this again, go to the old archive at ticalc and look for the Exium. It
was determined there, so don't start it over again.

Thank you.