Re: TI-H: removeing scratches

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: removeing scratches

I tried Crest Multicare, and all it did was leave a film on the plastic!
Not good!  It took me over and hour to get it off!  What kind do I need to
use?  Will it work on the LCD as well?  Also, How can I get that sticky
stuff off the back of the LCD, the stuff used to hold the mirror on with?
Whenever the EL panel comes on contact with it, it sticks and discolors the
whole area, so you can't see what you typed!

-Robert Brack
reb@netride.com