TI-H: EL Panel offer -- $10 - update (attn MangoMan & Andrew Boudreau)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EL Panel offer -- $10 - update (attn MangoMan & Andrew Boudreau)

Ok, I now have orders for 4 full kits ($25 each).  Here is the list:

ski4fun104@aol.com       1 full kit
Richard Piotter                1 full kit
Ryan Pogge                    1 full kit
Chris Cooper                   1 full kit

To review, the kits are $10 for just the EL lamp, and $15 for an
inverter to run the lamp.  The lamps are white.  Unless you ask
me not to, I will insulate the edges of the lamps (the are live at
about 100vac).  If you ask me to, I will attach the leads to the
inverter and insulate it all with heat shrink tubing (in this case
you will have to tell me how long to make the leads between the
invert and the lamp).  I will test all the lamps for 24 hours prior
to shipping.  If you receive the lamp and it does not work, you
may return it for a refund.  Unfortunately, I cannot replace
defective lamps unless I get another batch of 7 orders.

You must specify the lamp size when you order.  TI-85 screens
are 2.5 x 1.5 inches, TI-92 screens are 3.5 x 2 inches.  The lamps
will be cut with an extra 1/4 inch added to the length and width
so the edges of the lamp will not show in the viewable area.

I have two more panels available on this order, I noticed queries
from MangoMan and Andrew Boudreau about where to find EL
lamps.  Well, guys, here's your chance!

When I have two more orders, I will let those who ordered know
that they need to send me payment (cash, money order, check
or preapproved barter).  When I receive everyones money, I will
get the lamps, prepair them and mail the back.  The whole
transaction will probably take no more than 20 days.

later
David Knaack