Re: TI-H: Join SPOGGE - Society for the Prevention of Gates Getting Ever

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Join SPOGGE - Society for the Prevention of Gates Getting Everything

I will e-mail the schematics on notebook paper to anyone who asks me
personally...

The drivers will work on the 86.  Currnet one is crude.

You can, may, will, what ever test it...  Btw, bob is married.