TI-H: EL panels, touch screens, and vomit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EL panels, touch screens, and vomit

As for EL Tech only dealing with large quantities, this isn't a problem. I'm
prepared to buy at least 100 touch screens. I'll probably also do the same
with the EL panels. Hey - i can always sell em at school to idiots who will
buy anything (there are quite a few). I was REALLY sick today, so i didn't
get a chance to do much with replying to questions on the list/talking to EL
tech. *caugh, caugh, caugh* If this doesn't sound coherent to anyone, that's
probably why (I'm on so much nylatol...er, tylanol with codine, i can't
think).

- Jon Olson

--
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996