Re: TI-H: IR detecter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR detecter

Definitely.  Either an 82 or 92.  I will soon know 82asm so this would be
the best.  I am planning on using it with a slotcar track for test times.
 Will it work in a lit room, over a distance of about 5"?  What parts do
I need?  Are the scematics posted somewhere?
Once I study asm this next week, it should be easy to write a program
that gives me an interval for how much "time" it took to do a lap.  (Time
is not real time, but merely a relative number from a loop, so time is
more like "Cycle", but the lap loop numbers would still all corespond
relative to each other, which is all that time would be used for anyway.)
~Larry C :->
Larry1492@juno.com

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:11:12 -0600 "David Knaack" <dknaack@easen.net>
writes:

>>Is it posible to make a motion detector, that is something that will
>tell
>>you when it's beam has been interrupted?
>

>I have done that.  Not too hard actually.  I used an IR led, an IR
>transistor,
>a 555 chip and a relay (to handle loads larger than the 555 can
>source).
>A few support components and a power supply, and you're ready to go.
>Are you thinking of linking it to a TI?
>
>DK

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]