Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, maybe some of these things are getting out of hand, but some of
the are not.  I don' mind a few messages about girls/ISDN/getting to
bed/etc.  It doesn't bother me.  What bothers me is people (like yourself)
trying to tell the rest of the people on this list what to write and what
not to write.