TI-H: Making a new list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Making a new list

>Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 17:57:36 -0500 (EST)
>From: matt.johnson@wmich.edu
>Subject: Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
>
>Hey!!!!
>
>It is the stupid not important things in life that make life fun!
>
>just because you cannot have fun in your life, don't tell us to bable on
>about stupid topics that are unrelated. besides if you have all stress and
>no fun you are bound to die 30 years younger. and out of 80 years that's
>alot. Life is to short to not have fun!
>- -mj <matt.johnson@wmich.edu>

I think we should be able to write what ever we want. If 200 messages are
to much for you then subscribe to the digest version. If enough people
wanted an new, unmoderated list could be set up at
<http://www.onelist.com/> It seems to have a nice free list server for
all, just  a single advertisment at the top. Lets have some of the stupid
stuff too... I'd like to live to be 80+ :)

Michael Van Der Kolk
mikev@iserv.net
http://www.iserv.net/~mikev