NOTICE: Re: TI-H: Out of order...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NOTICE: Re: TI-H: Out of order...

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Andrew Boudreau wrote:

> Yep , and it really STINKS, i will read an answer to a question that is 3
> messages down.  But you just have to scroll around in the message to find
> an answer. what ever.

Note that if you had read my first message you would have learned that
this list is POST-MODERATED! All messages get trough but I can ban replies
to messages yo stop threads.
So I have nothing to do with the messages coming in the wrong order.
Stop this thread now. And talk about "ti-hardware".

--
Henrik Edlund <piett@piett.com>
PGP Public Key available at http://www.piett.com/about/pgp.txt

  "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Naturally they became heroes."
                  Leia Organa of Alderaan, Senator